- A lot of new gun sounds (some even dedicated to a single specific gun) thanks to scripts.
- The gun sounds differs very much from a close to long range, creating an atmospheric and authentic experience.
- New sounds of shell traces, from the supersonic bullet crack of a 20mm bullet to the "freight train" of a 155mm shell flying above you.
- Sounds of guns reloading in sniper mode. Autoloaders have their very own sound.
- Custom explosion and hit sounds, depending on the projectile's caliber.
- 5.1 and 7.1 support!(atleast the majority have it, including me. Some still complains about buzzing, though)