Just a Zip of the mod's I use, below is the list and a quick description of them:
- WoT Version:
1. Jimbo's Crosshair Mod
Main feature is reload timer and angles for Artillery and Tank Destroyers. Two aim circles increase ability to hit the target without aiming fully if used correctly. Outer circle covers 100% of all hits and inner circle covers 68% of all hits.
2. Locastan's Mini-Map Mod
Gives view and visibility ranges amongst other things. Set up for Full HD resolution, with 900x900 pixels map appear in the middle of the screen when You press CTRL key.
3. Artasan's Dealt Damage Counter
XVM config for Damage Counter Panel + Over Target Markers and Base Capture Counter.
4. Locastan's Session Stats (Including coloured garage Messages)
Gives coloured messages for battle summaries and a stack load of stats for your current session and overall).
5. Accurate Damage Indicator
The stock indicator gives you a general idea of where you were shot from. This one has a separate piece that swings to stay pointing at the shot's origin.
6. Ammo/Equipment/Crew Icons
Custom icons for the vehicles, ammo, equipment, consumables, crew, ranks, and skills and perks for the game. Inside the folder res_mods/gui/maps/icons/artefacts you will find some additional icons that you may prefer, just rename them for the original and use them.
- Crew icons have multiple medals for each country, for example a US crewmember may have Silver Star, Bronze Star or Purple Heart, the crew will have a mixed medal set
- Ammo shows background stripe, silver for AP non-premium, gold for premium, red for HE
- Equipment and Consumables show the percent of increase or decrease in gold
- Vehicle icons in the hangar has camo applied, different set of camo for each nation
- Skills and Perks show maximum benefit (percentage) at 100% or delay in seconds for some special skills/perks
See the Screenshots/Pics tab for screenshots of the mods (None for the Garage Messages).